Sunday, April 27, 2008

As Life Change....

Hi there again...
Have u guys ever made a life-changing decision? I have. In fact, it made me into someone else... I always wonder what would I be if don't made that decision.. sebenarnya, ape pun yang kita decide, it doesn't matter, whether it is right or wrong, it is how we manipulate that decision is more important. I choose to go UIA and took pharmacy course, instead of going to matrikulasi and maybe ended up in medicine. If I didn't choose UIA, my life would be very different. I will not know my current bestest frens, I will not fall in a love wif a guy who didn't love me back, I wouldn't know what it feels like to be rejected... and I won't be the person i am now... very ironic, isn't it? But, I never regret that I choose UIA, that I falling for the wrong person, and that I becoming myself now... And, somehow, in the middle of my studies in UIA, I finally realize what I really enjoy to do...I mean, really2 like to do.. and it is not pharmacy...but, thats how life is.. we cannot always get what we want...

No comments: