Friday, April 15, 2011

the fiftieth day....

Assalamualaikum, dear blog.

Sorry for not updating for quite a while. Otak dan sendi2 tangan dah berkarat nak menulis & menaip. Tapi, arini terasa nak update. Terasa nak buat impromptu poem ari jumaat ni.

Title: Here And Nowhere.

Today i woke up and i smiled,
Brushed my teeth and i prayed,
Took my bath and i clothed myself,
Ate my breakfast and my morning coffee.

Today they say is a new day,
Instead just a new date,
Today i am still here,
Just like yesterday, and the day before.

Maybe i am a coward,
For not wanting what everyone wants,
I might be a fool,
For always playing cool.

I found joy, nowhere,
I seek love, but nowhere to be found,
I hide my feelings, here in my heart,
And I am still here, struggling to live.

You might not understand,
Why i wrote this,
But, you would probably know,
The reason behind this fear.

I am here, but nowhere near.

by: Aimi R. (15th April 2011, 1.21 pm)

1 comment:

rodhiah_rahman said...

i know exactly how u feel and what u meant... :P